thanks for the suggestion anon this fusion is uNF
- the item captchalouged/punched for entry items should be the one you will enter with—not a random item. for example, john used a pre-punched card of an apple.
- to make new items or upgrade current items, simply repeat steps 1-5. instead of making your entry item, it will create whatever is on the codes you’ve put together.
- the tab and apple juice codes aren’t correct, i just needed something to illustrate the point.
- this is really the basic stuff, the machines can be upgraded!
- a punch card shunt can be added along with a jumper block extension. the jumper block extension attaches to the alchemiter, and you then put punched cards into the punch card shunt, which goes into the jumper block extension. this allows you to change the alchemiter itself. for example, dave puts in a blender which causes the alchemiter to blend objects—rendering it useless.
- a holopad can also be added to the alchemiter to preview items that will be created.
- the intellibeam laserstation is used to extract ‘hidden’ captcha codes that are unreadable through any other method. for example, sburb disks.
IM GONANa FuCkiNG PEE MY PAN t s
I fucking love DND.
THAT NIPPLE ONE
I think you misspelled terror
Photographs taken inside musical instruments making them look like large and spacious rooms.
Wow I totally thought this was a room made to look like the inside of a violin…..not the reverse
UK grading system
Time to move to the UK
Dude I would kill for that grading scale
wait, so what is it in america then?
Anything below that is an F
is that real??
Really? Cause in Canada it is
100 - 95: Eh +
94 - 90: Eh
89 - 75: ‘Bout
74 - 50: I’m sure ya did yer best.
50 - 0: It okay, have some bacon. You just had a bad day.
Captain Kirk (Star Trek cocktail)
1 shot Amaretto
1 shot Malibu
1.5 shots Milk
Chocolate Syrup (as much as you would add to a glass of Chocolate Milk)
Directions: Add all four ingredients into a mixing glass with ice. Mix well, and strain into a lowball glass.
Drink created by Aggressive Comix, as part of their Secret of the Booze video series. Photography by Holly Jo Photo.
I feel like I need to start drinking these
People being angry about ~dem gays~ on Target’s Facebook.
I just want to give my two cents on this and tell you a story.
A couple weeks ago, I was hired at Target. I have a job at Target. Not a big deal right?
It is a big deal because i’m a transman.
It doesn’t take a genius to conclude that it’s hard for me, my brothers, and sisters to get a job. There are legal restraints regarding the job and if you don’t pass, it’s hard to be taken seriously at a job interview.
Right on the application, it asks what your preferred name is. It also asks if there is anything that target should know. I put the fact that I am a transman, expecting not to get a call because usually when you put that down, people will throw out the application. I got TWO interviews.
At the interview, they asked me about it. I told them I am on hormones and they told me that they didn’t care. Not in the sense that they don’t emotionally care, but that it didn’t matter. I was male and that’s all that mattered. They also told me that they give sex same couples benefits in states that do not recognize them as a married couple.
At my job orientation, I was not misgendered once. Even my supervisors who weren’t sure of my gender avoided pronoun use, which I found only happens when you’ve had pronoun training. They gave me a name tag with my preferred name and didn’t ask questions. I felt safe and respected, which is huge for a trans* person.
TLDR: Target is amazing not just for the LGB, but also the T. Shop there for the rest of your life.
I am now very happy Target recently moved into Canada